Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tremping back to Tzur Hadassa on a mota"sh

Tonight gave me another funny tremp story. I was in Itamar for shabbat and took the bus back to Jerusalem. By the time the bus got to Jerusalem it was late and the last but to Tzur Hadassa had already left. So I went to take a bus to Beitar Elit and from there I waited at the entrance for a tremp down the street in the right direction. I guess the security guys felt bad for me or something because they asked me where I was going and offered me a ride. I was like, "what for I'll just tremp." Then one of the men stoped a bus that was empty and leaving. The bus driver agreed to give me a ride! It was just really cool. Ok, not the first time getting a private ride on a bus, but it was like my first real bus tremp. lol
Very nice man. Good thing is I was spared this time because the bus driver didn't give me money. It happened already three times that I got a tremp and the people gave me money. So strange... I can't explain it though so don't ask me about it.
anyway i'm falling asleep, shavuah tov!

No comments:

Post a Comment