Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Bus Ride

Well, tonight I was really close to get a bus driver to drive me all the way to my house.... lol ok it didn't happen, BUT IT ALMOST DID! Doesn't the almostness of it count for something?? lol

I was coming back to Tzur Hadassah on the bus, and the bus driver didn't really know where he was supposed to go because he never did that route so he was asking me. So once he was taking directions so well, I figured why not just drop me off where I need to go, right? lol yeah he was turning onto my street when he asked if the bus goes down that way. So I had to tell him no, and he said he was worried about the bus getting stuck or something. He was really tired so I just let him drop me off there, but I could have really gotten him to take me all the way home! Haha, Israel busses are craaaazy. I was just happy that this bus driver didn't take turns as fast as some of the other ones. Oh, by the way, I did kind of regret not making the bus driver take me all the way home when I was walking down my street in the rain. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment