Sunday, November 9, 2008

Strange world

One night last week I was on my way back to Tzur Hadassah at a late hour. I had taken a bus from Jerusalem to Beitar Ellit. From there I needed to get a tremp since there are no buses that go to Tzur Hadassa from Beitar. Anyway, all of a sudden when I get off the Beitar bus and start crossing the street a security guard said hi to me. It was the security guard that works at one of the ganim I go to twice a week. He ended up getting his brother to drive my home. I thought that was pretty funny. I think it was the second time I got door to door service from a tremp in beitar.
Ok, since I'm totally falling asleep as I'm writing this and and starting to write my dreams, I'm saying good night. I'll have to write more at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment