Sunday, November 23, 2008

Drinks

Last night I went out to a bar across from Ben Yehuda in Jerusalem with a friend of mine and his friend. I'm not usually much for bars, but having a drink with friends is nice once in a while. Since I was already there, I decided that at least I was going to get something that I wouldn't usually have the chance to try. Looking at the menu with my friend, finally I was going to try "sex on the beach." What a name, right? Well funnier was when my guy friend asked the waiter... "I can't believe I'm actually asking you this, but can I have "sex on the beach" please?" That was so worth it all! After when the waiter saw that the drink was for me, he said that a girl was trying to order a drink and she just pointed to the menu telling him that that was what she wanted. The drink she was pointing to was called "orgasm" and no wonder she didn't want to ask the waiter for it! There were a lot of good laughs there.

No comments:

Post a Comment